If you have already registered at baaa.org - please look to the left to log in and update your information.
If you have not registered your information with us before, please read the instructions below carefully:
Because of the many years of offline information that we kept, you are more than likely already a part of our database. The only exceptions would be later years for whom we have not received information. Please read the following to register for the first time on baaa.org
- Please click here and search for yourself in our database. Just follow the instructions on the page. If you don't return a search, try just by last name, and class year, and then by class year (in case your info was just mispelled) - The database is by default sorted by last name alphabetically. If you have married or divorced or never updated your maiden name to your married name, use the last name box to search for yourself.
Some Tips on finding yourself the first time For those that had not been able to find themselves, this is what we did to find the listing.
- Search by legal name (not nickname), last name, married name, class year
- Search by maiden name and class year
- Search by only last name and class year
- Search by previous last name (not maiden) and class year
- Search by maiden name in last name and class year
- Search by last name only
- Search by maiden name only
- Search by maiden name in last name only
- You will see listings of information that we already have; find yourself, click on the link that says this is me, and update your information. You will receive a confirmation link via email - you MUST confirm!
- If you don't find the confirmation link (which is automatically generated and goes out immediately), please look in your junk/spam folders.
- If you have any questions, or cannot find yourself in the database - contact us!